Supra has introduced secure access for qualifying non-Association members to access residential properties with authorized access from a Supra keyholder. The access is available via Bluetooth keyboxes through a smartphone or tablet for a limited time of 2-to-72 hours. A non-transferable access credential is sent to the non-member’s device and the user creates his or her own Pin number to access the lockbox. The non-Association member access was created with limited access, security and accountability in mind.
A non-member may include contractors such as plumbers, electricians, builders, city assessors or REALTOR® members of Associations who do not contract with Supra.
- A Supra keyholder must register their own key in Supraweb, via a desktop or laptop computer to activate the non-member access feature prior to use.
- A Supra keyholder sends a text invitation to a non-member.
- The non-member downloads the eKey app (one time only)
- The non-member accepts terms and conditions (one time only)
- The non-member fills out registration (one time only)
- The non-member enters eKey authorization code
- The non-member will receive a text each time access to a KeyBox is granted.
Here are 3 important details about granting a non-member access to your keybox:
- You can only grant access to Bluetooth keyboxes in your inventory
- Non-members can access a keybox from 2 to 72 hours
- Non-members must fill out a registration form and download an eKEY app for their mobile device
Questions? Contact Supra at 877-699-6787.