Offered in September and Beyond
1. 2022 Forms Update (1 CE)
This course will include detailed discussion as to the proper use of the following forms as well as discussion regarding all form’s changes made by the Minnesota Association of REALTORS® on August 1, 2022.
2. Commonly Used Residential Forms – 2022 Update (3.75 CE)
This course will include detailed discussion as to the proper use of the following forms as well as discussion regarding all form’s changes made by the Minnesota Association of REALTORS®:
• Residential Purchase Agreement in its entirety
• Buyer’s Move-in Agreement
• Seller’s Rent Back Agreement
• Residential Lease Agreement
• The Condo/Townhome Addendum
• Seller’s Property Disclosure,
• Seller’s Alternative Disclosure.
In addition to the forms, the FIRPTA statute will be covered as well as radon as it pertains to real estate.
3. 2022-2023 Required Module: Practical Application to Inclusive Representation (3.75 CE)
This course will apply objectives learned in 2021-2022 Required module to everyday representation. Agents will learn the importance of promoting equitable homeownership and identify best practices in submitting and receiving offers to avoid discrimination. This Module Satisfies the 1-Hour Agency, 1-Hour Fair Housing, and the 1-Hour Broker Module Requirements.
Offered in October
1. Rain, Rain, Go Away! Assisting Your Clients with Stormwater Management (1.5 CE)
Many new homeowners buy properties with raingardens or other best management practices (BMPs) on them, without knowing what they are or how to care for them. Realtors who attend this training will learn how to identify these practices and talk about their benefits with potential home buyers. The instructors will also discuss the uniqueness of shallow lakes and how realtors can help set expectations for those buying property on a shoreline.
2. Global Real Estate Here & There (2.0 CE)
This course will provide a general overview of the best practices and challenges related to buying and selling homes in other countries. For Realtors® interested in expanding their business internationally, it will be important to understand the many factors that can impact a transaction, including cultural differences, process requirements and financing options.
Offered in November and Beyond
1. Building a Real Estate Team (2.5 CE)
2. Negotiate the Deal (1 CE)
3. 6 C’s of Video for Realtors (2.5 CE)
4. ABCs of Buyer Representation (3 CE)