Coming February 2, in the same release with the new OneHome client portal, will be some updates to the NorthstarMLS Matrix MLS system. These updates are not major changes to how you use the system, but improvements that include input provided by both agents and brokers towards a better MLS experience—more modern, efficient, fewer clicks.
It is important for all NorthstarMLS subscribers to attend one live 30-minute webinar on this update. Or you may watch a recorded version (available after our first live session) on your own schedule.
Why do you need to watch this webinar? In addition to learning about the updates, there are several actions you will need to take to transition your own personal information. These include:
- Checking and reactivating your auto-emails (which will move your clients over to OneHome)
- Set-up your branding/personal information that will display in your clients’ OneHome portals
- The Matrix web address is changing, requiring a quick update to your web browser bookmark
- Recreate your email signature
- Save any CMAs to disk that you want to keep (because of back-end database changes, we cannot transfer them over to the updated system)
- Learn about the two-week parallel period allowing you to complete your items without having to rush. A checklist of all items will be provided.
Register today! Below is the schedule of available dates/times. Although NorthstarMLS will have sessions available after the February 2nd cutover, we recommend attending an earlier session to help make your transition smooth as possible. We will post again as soon as a recorded version is available.
Click a date to register:
- Jan 20, 2022 10:00 AM CST
- Jan 25, 2022 2:00 PM CST
- Jan 27, 2022 10:00 AM CST
- Feb 1, 2022 10:00 AM CST
- Feb 3, 2022 2:00 PM CST
- Feb 8, 2022 2:00 PM CST
- Feb 10, 2022 10:00 AM CST
If you experience issues or have questions, please contact the NorthstarMLS Help Desk:
651-251-5456 (or toll free 1-877-251-5455)
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday