Supra is a leading global provider of key management solutions. Supra released its first lockbox system in 1955 for the real estate industry. The Supra real estate lockbox system is managed today by real estate associations and Multiple Listing Services for real estate agents to efficiently market and show listed homes. Supra also offers innovative solutions for automotive, and industrial sectors. For more information about these systems, please visit us at www.suprasystems.com. Based in Salem, Oregon, USA, Supra is part of Carrier Global Corporation.
Supra’s eKEY® basic software turns your smartphone into a lockbox key and brings a set of useful tools to your business.
- $9.69 plus tax debited on the 17th of each month
- Set access hours to listings, change keybox shackle codes in an instant, and track keybox inventory
- Get real-time data at the door, including a listing photo and current property notes
- Use the phone’s biometric feature or the Apple Watch® to open keyboxes
- Receive real-time showing information when showings start and end
- Browse SupraWEB on your smartphone
Activation Fee: $50.00
Monthly Fee: $9.69 +tax
Unlock a higher level of service with eKEY
- No need to be in cellular coverage to open lockboxes once the eKEY app has been updated
- Integrated data at the door
- Apple Watch compatibility
- Biometrics and daily PIN
- Showing detail reports
- Authorization code improvements
- Monitor your showings on your listings in the eKEY
- Track your lockbox inventory
- Ability to change your PIN code & lockbox shackle code
- Agent Alert – Alert message Sent email or text
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SUPRA KEY SERVICE
The previous Keyholder Agreement for your Supra Key Service is hereby replaced and superseded in its entirety by a new Keyholder Agreement (see link below). Please review the new Keyholder Agreement before continuing the process and be aware that your use of the Key assigned to you constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of the new Keyholder Agreement.
Click here to review the new Keyholder Agreement.
More models of smartphones and tablets communicate directly with the iBox BT LE keybox than any other Supra keybox. No additional hardware is required for most phones, including the newest models of iPhone and iPad. You can check your phone’s compatibility on the Compatible eKEY Device List.
iBox BT LE is equipped with the same large key container as the iBox BT, that can hold both gate cards and keys. The shackle is completely removed from the key box for easy handling when placing the iBox BT LE on a property.
The iBox BT LE communicates directly with most phones or tablets via infrared (IR), Bluetooth® (BT), and Low-Energy Bluetooth (BT LE) technologies. Please note that iPhone and iPad devices released before the iPhone 4S require a small adapter to communicate with iBox BT LE keyboxes.
Find out how to manage your iBox and trouble shoot any issues. How to Manage Supra Lock Box Notifications.
Order an iBox by calling us or using the online store. Cost: $113
Supra eKey access now available for non-members
Supra has introduced secure access for qualifying non-Association members to access residential properties with authorized access from a Supra keyholder. The access is available via Bluetooth keyboxes through a smartphone or tablet for a limited time of 2-to-72 hours. A non-transferable access credential is sent to the non-member’s device and the user creates his or her own Pin number to access the lockbox. The non-Association member access was created with limited access, security and accountability in mind.
A non-member may include contractors such as plumbers, electricians, builders, city assessors or REALTOR® members of Associations who do not contract with Supra.
- A Supra keyholder sends a text invitation to a non-member.
- The non-member downloads the eKey app (one time only)
- The non-member accepts terms and conditions (one time only)
- The non-member fills out registration (one time only)
- The non-member enters eKey authorization code
- The non-member will receive a text each time access to a KeyBox is granted.
Here are 3 important details about granting a non-member access to your keybox:
- You can only grant access to Bluetooth keyboxes in your inventory
- Non-members can access a keybox from 2 to 72 hours
- Non-members must fill out a registration form and download an eKEY app for their mobile device
Reference Guide for Keyholder
Setup Instructions for Non-Member
Supra Non-Member Access FAQ
Supra Non-Member Access Instructional Guide
Video: How to authorize your Supra® eKEY app
Video: eKEY Payment Management