Supra is a leading global provider of key management solutions. Supra released its first lockbox system in 1955 for the real estate industry. The Supra real estate lockbox system is managed today by real estate associations and Multiple Listing Services for real estate agents to efficiently market and show listed homes. Supra also offers innovative solutions for automotive, and industrial sectors. For more information about these systems, please visit us at www.suprasystems.com. Based in Salem, Oregon, USA, Supra is part of Carrier Global Corporation.
Supra’s eKEY® basic software turns your smartphone into a lockbox key and brings a set of useful tools to your business.
- $9.95 debited on the 17th of each month
- Set access hours to listings, change keybox shackle codes in an instant, and track keybox inventory
- Get real-time data at the door, including a listing photo and current property notes
- Use the phone’s biometric feature or the Apple Watch® to open keyboxes
- Receive real-time showing information when showings start and end
- Browse SupraWEB on your smartphone
Activation Fee: $50.00
Monthly Fee: $10.60
Find out how to manage your iBox and trouble shoot any issues. How to Manage Supra Lock Box Notifications.
Order an iBox by calling us or using the online store.
Supra eKey access now available for non-members
Supra has introduced secure access for qualifying non-Association members to access residential properties with authorized access from a Supra keyholder. The access is available via Bluetooth keyboxes through a smartphone or tablet for a limited time of 2-to-72 hours. A non-transferable access credential is sent to the non-member’s device and the user creates his or her own Pin number to access the lockbox. The non-Association member access was created with limited access, security and accountability in mind.
A non-member may include contractors such as plumbers, electricians, builders, city assessors or REALTOR® members of Associations who do not contract with Supra.
- A Supra keyholder sends a text invitation to a non-member.
- The non-member downloads the eKey app (one time only)
- The non-member accepts terms and conditions (one time only)
- The non-member fills out registration (one time only)
- The non-member enters eKey authorization code
- The non-member will receive a text each time access to a KeyBox is granted.
Here are 3 important details about granting a non-member access to your keybox:
- You can only grant access to Bluetooth keyboxes in your inventory
- Non-members can access a keybox from 2 to 72 hours
- Non-members must fill out a registration form and download an eKEY app for their mobile device
Reference Guide for Keyholder
Setup Instructions for Non-Member
Supra Non-Member Access FAQ
Supra Non-Member Access Instructional Guide
Video: How to authorize your Supra® eKEY app
Video: eKEY Payment Management