Supra is a leading global provider of key management solutions. Supra released its first lockbox system in 1955 for the real estate industry. The Supra real estate lockbox system is managed today by real estate associations and Multiple Listing Services for real estate agents to efficiently market and show listed homes. Supra also offers innovative solutions for automotive, and industrial sectors. For more information about these systems, please visit us at www.suprasystems.com. Based in Salem, Oregon, USA, Supra is part of Carrier Global Corporation.
Your DisplayKEY will be Deactivated on November 10, 2020!
Schedule your virtual appointment TODAY to make the move to Supra eKEY App or new XpressKEY. Download the guide or continue reading!
What You Need To Do!
**IMPORTANT – BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ASAP.
- Know your key options prior to your appointment. Click here to learn more and determine what is best for your needs.
- Decide between eKEY or XpressKEY.
- If you want to switch to the eKey, grab your smartphone, iPad or tablet and download the Supra eKEY App from the App Store or Google Play.
- The Supra eKEY app has become the key access method of choice for thousands of agents. Enjoy all the new features designed to streamline your business-all wrapped in a beautiful new experience.
- Schedule an appointment to switch to the eKEY app or XpressKEY, first appointments start October 12. Supra will mail your XPressKey as soon as an appointment is made.
- Your virtual activation appointment will be a two hour window where a Supra representative will contact you to activate your new key. You will need to be available during the two hour appointment time you select. Once your new Key is activated, your DisplayKEY will stop working and you will use your new Key to access lockboxes.
Unlock a higher level of service with Supra eKEY app.
- No need to be in cellular coverage to open lockboxes once the eKEY app has been updated
- Use your smartphone and carry one device
- Integrated data at the door
- Apple Watch compatibility
- Biometrics and daily PIN
- Showing detail reports
- Authorization code improvements
- Monitor your showings on your listings in the eKEY
- Track your lockbox inventory
- Ability to change your PIN code & lockbox shackle code
- Agent Alert – Alert message Sent email or text
- $9.69 plus tax debited on the 17th of each month
- Set access hours to listings, change keybox shackle codes in an instant, and track keybox inventory
- Get real-time data at the door, including a listing photo and current property notes
- Use the phone’s biometric feature or the Apple Watch® to open keyboxes
- Receive real-time showing information when showings start and end
- $11.79 plus tax per month billed annually due 7/17/21 $141.48 plus tax
- No money will be collected if you paid your DisplayKEY fees in July 2020.
- XpressKEY User Manual
- XpressKEY Quick Start Guide
- Xpress KEY FAQs
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SUPRA KEY SERVICE
The previous Keyholder Agreement for your Supra Key Service is hereby replaced and superseded in its entirety by a new Keyholder Agreement (see link below). Please review the new Keyholder Agreement before continuing the process and be aware that your use of the Key assigned to you constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of the new Keyholder Agreement.
Click here to review the new Keyholder Agreement.
Supra’s eKEY® Basic software turns your smartphone into a lockbox key and brings a set of useful tools to your business.
With eKEY Basic you can:
Set access hours to listings, change keybox shackle codes, and track keybox inventory
Get real-time data at the door, including a listing photo and current property notes
Quickly and easily show properties using the phone’s biometric feature or even the Apple Watch®
Browse SupraWEB on your smartphone
Receive real-time showing information when showings start and end
The Supra eKey app uses your phone’s wireless communications so you can do business anywhere. Find out how to generate an authorization code.
Activation Fee: $50.00
Monthly Fee: $9.69 +tax
|Start date||End Date||Total fee due before tax|
More models of smartphones and tablets communicate directly with the iBox BT LE keybox than any other Supra keybox. No additional hardware is required for most phones, including the newest models of iPhone and iPad. You can check your phone’s compatibility on the Compatible eKEY Device List.
iBox BT LE is equipped with the same large key container as the iBox BT, that can hold both gate cards and keys. The shackle is completely removed from the key box for easy handling when placing the iBox BT LE on a property.
The iBox BT LE communicates directly with most phones or tablets via infrared (IR), Bluetooth® (BT), and Low-Energy Bluetooth (BT LE) technologies. Please note that iPhone and iPad devices released before the iPhone 4S require a small adapter to communicate with iBox BT LE keyboxes.
Find out how to manage your iBox and trouble shoot any issues. How to Manage Supra Lock Box Notifications.
Order an iBox by calling us or using the online store. Cost: $113
Supra eKey access now available for non-members
Supra has introduced secure access for qualifying non-Association members to access residential properties with authorized access from a Supra keyholder. The access is available via Bluetooth keyboxes through a smartphone or tablet for a limited time of 2-to-72 hours. A non-transferable access credential is sent to the non-member’s device and the user creates his or her own Pin number to access the lockbox. The non-Association member access was created with limited access, security and accountability in mind.
A non-member may include contractors such as plumbers, electricians, builders, city assessors or REALTOR® members of Associations who do not contract with Supra.
- A Supra keyholder must register their own key in Supraweb, via a desktop or laptop computer to activate the non-member access feature prior to use.
- A Supra keyholder sends a text invitation to a non-member.
- The non-member downloads the eKey app (one time only)
- The non-member accepts terms and conditions (one time only)
- The non-member fills out registration (one time only)
- The non-member enters eKey authorization code
- The non-member will receive a text each time access to a KeyBox is granted.
Here are 3 important details about granting a non-member access to your keybox:
- You can only grant access to Bluetooth keyboxes in your inventory
- Non-members can access a keybox from 2 to 72 hours
- Non-members must fill out a registration form and download an eKEY app for their mobile device