Supra is a leading global provider of key management solutions. Supra released its first lockbox system in 1955 for the real estate industry. The Supra real estate lockbox system is managed today by real estate associations and Multiple Listing Services for real estate agents to efficiently market and show listed homes. Supra also offers innovative solutions for automotive, and industrial sectors. For more information about these systems, please visit us at www.suprasystems.com. Based in Salem, Oregon, USA, Supra is part of Carrier Global Corporation.
Supra’s eKEY® Basic software turns your smartphone into a lockbox key and brings a set of useful tools to your business.
With eKEY Basic you can:
Set access hours to listings, change keybox shackle codes, and track keybox inventory
Get real-time data at the door, including a listing photo and current property notes
Quickly and easily show properties using the phone’s biometric feature or even the Apple Watch®
Browse SupraWEB on your smartphone
Receive real-time showing information when showings start and end
The Supra eKey app uses your phone’s wireless communications so you can do business anywhere. Find out how to generate an authorization code.
Activation Fee: $50.00
Monthly Fee: $9.69 +tax
Perform standard keybox operations and display information from your keybox on the screen of your Supra DisplayKEY.
Activation Fee: $50.00
Annual Fee: $141.48 +tax
Annual Due Date: July 17
|Start date||End Date||Total fee due before tax|
Find out how to manage your iBox and trouble shoot any issues. How to Manage Supra Lock Box Notifications.
Supra eKey access now available for non-members
Supra has introduced secure access for qualifying non-Association members to access residential properties with authorized access from a Supra keyholder. The access is available via Bluetooth keyboxes through a smartphone or tablet for a limited time of 2-to-72 hours. A non-transferable access credential is sent to the non-member’s device and the user creates his or her own Pin number to access the lockbox. The non-Association member access was created with limited access, security and accountability in mind.
A non-member may include contractors such as plumbers, electricians, builders, city assessors or REALTOR® members of Associations who do not contract with Supra.
- A Supra keyholder must register their own key in Supraweb, via a desktop or laptop computer to activate the non-member access feature prior to use.
- A Supra keyholder sends a text invitation to a non-member.
- The non-member downloads the eKey app (one time only)
- The non-member accepts terms and conditions (one time only)
- The non-member fills out registration (one time only)
- The non-member enters eKey authorization code
- The non-member will receive a text each time access to a KeyBox is granted.
Here are 3 important details about granting a non-member access to your keybox:
- You can only grant access to Bluetooth keyboxes in your inventory
- Non-members can access a keybox from 2 to 72 hours
- Non-members must fill out a registration form and download an eKEY app for their mobile device