Quarterly MLS fees
MLS fees of $141 are billed quarterly to MLS subscribers.
How do I pay this bill?
- Click the blue login box located on the top right of our website.
- If this is your first time logging in the Member Portal, use your 9-digit NRDS number for BOTH username and password. (This is the same number used to access NorthstarMLS.)
- Click the blue ‘Pay Now’ button in the Account Balance box.
- In ‘Open Orders’, click the small box to the left of the order and then click ‘Pay Orders’ and follow prompts
Pay via credit card online or via check by mail.
Auto-pay option for MLS fees only
If you wish to have your quarterly MLS fee paid automatically, you can sign up for auto-pay by logging in to your MAR member portal.
- On your dashboard, click on “Update Your Member Profile”.
- Click on Payment Information and complete the form.
- Click on Update Profile. Your credit card will be stored with the final 4 numbers and can be applied to future purchases when completing a payment online.
Auto-pay only applies to MLS fees paid every quarter. There is no auto-pay option for annual membership renewal dues.
MLS fees are non-refundable once paid. Late fees are non-refundable.
Important dates to know
December 1 MLS fees billed for Qtr 1 (Jan-Mar)
December 31 MLS fees are due
January 4 Unpaid agents suspended and late fee assessed
February 1 Brokers pay unpaid agent fees or terminate agents
March 1 MLS fees billed for Qtr2 (Apr-Jun)
March 31 MLS fees are due
April 1 Unpaid agents suspended and late fee assessed
May 1 Brokers pay unpaid agent fees or terminate agents
June 1 MLS fees billed for Qtr3 (Jul-Sep)
June 30 MLS fees are due
July 1 Unpaid agents suspended and late fee assessed
August 1 Brokers pay unpaid agent fees or terminate agents
September 1 MLS fees billed for Qtr 4 (Oct-Dec)
September 30 MLS fees are due
October 1 Unpaid agents suspended and late fee assessed
November 1 Brokers pay unpaid agent fees or terminate agents