Quarterly MLS fees
In addition to membership dues, members are required to pay the current MLS fee every quarter, if your broker is a member of the RMLS. MLS Quarterly Fees are $119.00
How do I pay this bill?
- Go to www.mplsrealtor.com and click the login box located at the top right of the home page
- If this is your first time logging in the Member Portal, use your 9-digit NRDS number for BOTH username and password. (This is the same number used to access NorthstarMLS.)
- Select Review and ‘Pay Balance’ in the green Account Balance box.
- In My Orders under Status, select ‘Pay Dues’ and follow the prompts
Pay online by a credit card or check via mail. Credit cards, cash and checks are accepted in person. Payments are not taken by phone.
Auto-pay option for MLS fees only
If you wish to have your quarterly MLS fee paid automatically, you can sign up for auto-pay by logging in to your MAR member portal.
- On your dashboard, click on “Update Your Member Profile” within your business card.
- Click on Payment Information and complete the form.
- Click on Update Profile. Your credit card will be stored with the final 4 numbers and can be applied to future purchases when completing a payment online.
Auto-pay only applies to MLS fees paid every quarter. There is no auto-pay option for annual membership renewal dues.
MLS fees are non-refundable once paid.
Important dates to know
December 1 MLS fees billed for Qtr 1 (Jan-Mar)
December 31 MLS fees are due
January 2 Unpaid agents suspended and late fee assessed
February 1 Offices with unpaid MLS fees suspended
March 1 Offices terminated
March 1 MLS fees billed for Qtr2 (Apr-Jun)
March 31 MLS fees are due
April 1 Unpaid agents suspended and late fee assessed
May 1 Offices with unpaid MLS fees suspended
Jun 1 Offices terminated
June 1 MLS fees billed for Qtr3 (Jul-Sep)
June 30 MLS fees are due
July 1 Unpaid agents suspended and late fee assessed
August 1 Offices with unpaid MLS fees suspended
September 1 Offices terminated
September 1 MLS fees billed for Qtr 4 (Oct-Dec)
September 30 MLS fees are due
October 1 Unpaid agents suspended and late fee assessed
November 1 Offices with unpaid MLS fees suspended
December 1 Offices terminated