Get your name out there
Whether you’ve already made the investment to get involved in the association or are thinking about it, it’s time to connect with our members and grow your business. Mortgage companies, home inspectors, title companies, stagers, et al. that do not hold a real estate, broker or appraiser license are invited to apply for Affiliate membership.
What’s in it for me?
Affiliate members are associated with the real estate industry and offer services including escrow and title, home inspection, home warranty, insurance, legal, property management, cleaning services and more to REALTOR® members and their clients. MAR provides the opportunity for affiliates and REALTOR® members to support each other.
As an affiliate member, you gain:
- Affiliate Member Benefits – Access to education, meeting and committee activities
- Exposure and Networking – A built-in source of business leads and prospects
- Member Rates – Discounts on MAR room rentals, advertising and events
Marketing and Promotion
- List your business information in the online Affiliate Partner Directory
- Submit a real estate-related article to be published in our weekly newsletter
Creative ways to grow your business
MAR hosts several events and networking groups that offer sponsorship opportunities.
- One free “Deal of the Week” ad on e-newsletter per year (subsequent DOTW ads receive a 20% discount off the regular rate)
- Free Ad on website discount page
- 20% off website ad
- 20% off e-newsletter ad
Looking to partner with a MAR affiliate?
From mortgage lenders and radon inspectors to home stagers, MAR encourages REALTOR® members to support its affiliate members. View the Affiliate Partner Directory to connect with a professional in the home services industry.