Board of Directors
Members of MAR have the privilege of applying to serve on MAR’s Board of Directors. As a Director, you will have a hand in guiding the association into the future.
You will lend growth to the real estate industry and community at large.
Qualifications for Directors: Must be a MAR REALTOR® member in good standing for a minimum of two years.
- Represent the membership and act in their best interest
- Serve as an ambassador to the association to promote MAR programs and services
- Encouraged to learn about the value of RPAC and MAR Foundation in order to increase awareness for our members
- Attendance is essential at:
· MAR board meetings which occur at least six times each year and last approximately two hours
· Annual leadership meetings which help shape the association’s direction for upcoming year
· MAR events & activities
How to join
MAR is accepting applications for three seats on the 22-member Board of Directors through June 12, 2020. Preview the Director application questions.
Six of the applicants will be selected to run in the election, which will be put to the membership for a vote in September. The winners will be ratified by the MAR Board at the end of September and will begin their three-year terms in January 2021.
To apply, visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2021BOD