Code of Ethics
Realtors® are required to complete 2.5 hours of Code of Ethics (COE) training to continue membership with the association between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2021. Members that do not complete this requirement by the deadline will not be eligible to maintain their membership. A $100 reactivation fee will be applied to lapsed memberships.
Check your status online by logging in to the portal. Under your name it will list if MAR records indicate whether you have satisfied the requirement. You can also see the last date you have completed your COE. Realtors® who joined the association after January 1, 2019 and attended New Member Code of Ethics have already fulfilled their Code of Ethics training requirement for the December 31, 2021 deadline. Realtor® Emeritus members are exempt from the Code of Ethics training.
Below is a list of approved providers and courses where members can satisfy the COE requirements. No other providers or courses will be accepted.
To determine if the online provider of your choice is on the approved list of COE providers, please email us at moc.rotlaerslpmnull@eoc.
If you’ve completed your required training online, please send your course completion certificate or a copy of your CE transcripts with the course listed to moc.rotlaerslpmnull@eoc.
NAR on-demand training
- NAR CODE OF ETHICS TRAINING (ONLINE) | For existing REALTORS® only | No CE | No Cost
Members who earn NAR’s Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) endorsement will satisfy the Code of Ethics training requirement.
The CE Shop
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real Life Applications | 3.0 CE
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients and Your Business | 3.0 CE
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar | 4.0 CE
- Coldwell Banker University (available to CB employees only)
- The NAR Core of Ethics: Our Promise of Professionalism – Course # 1031865 | 3.0 CE
- Continuing Ed Express
- REALTOR® Code of Ethics: 2021 Update
- REALTOR® Code of Ethics: Duties to Clients and Customers
- REALTOR® Code of Ethics Case Studies
- Ethics in the Age of Disruption
- Know the Code: Your Guide to the Code of Ethics
- Drama and the Code of Ethics
- NAR: May the Code be with You
- Minnesota Realty School
- Code of Ethics 2020 | 3.75 CE
- Training Cove
- Clarifying the Code of Ethics
- Course 4 – WI Real Estate Ethics and Consumer Protection
Minnesota Association of Realtors®
- Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the National Association of Realtors
- Code of Ethics Training and Resources
- How to File an Ethics Complaint