Code of Ethics
Realtors® are required to complete 2.5 hours of Code of Ethics (COE) training to continue membership with the association between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2024 (i.e. Code of Ethics Cycle 7). Members that do not complete this requirement by the deadline will not be eligible to maintain their membership. A $100 reactivation fee will be applied to lapsed memberships.
Check your status online by logging in to the portal. Under your name it will list if MAR records indicate whether you have satisfied the requirement. You can also see the last date you have completed your COE. Realtors® who joined the association after January 1, 2022 and attended New Member Code of Ethics have already fulfilled their Code of Ethics training requirement for the December 31, 2024 (Cycle 7) deadline. Realtor® Emeritus members are not required to take the Code of Ethics training.
Below is a list of approved providers and courses where members can satisfy their Code of Ethics Cycle 7 training requirement. No other providers or courses will be accepted. If you’ve completed your required training online through one of the approved providers, please send your course completion certificate or a copy of your CE transcripts with the course listed to moc.rotlaerslpmnull@eoc.
NAR on-demand training
- NAR CODE OF ETHICS TRAINING (ONLINE) | For existing REALTORS® only | No CE | No Cost
Members who earn NAR’s Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) endorsement will satisfy the Code of Ethics training requirement.
Minnesota Association of Realtors®
The CE Shop
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients and Your Business | 3.0 CE
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar | 4.0 CE
- Using the Code to solve Ethical Dilemmas | 3.0 CE
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real Life Applications | 3.0 CE
- Continuing Ed Express
- REALTOR® Code of Ethics: 2021 Update
- Ethics in the Age of Disruption
- NAR: May the Code be with You
- Training Cove
- Clarifying the Code of Ethics
- MN Realty School
- Code of Ethics 2020
- Course 4 Wisconsin Renewal
- Coldwell Banker Realty
- The Code of Ethics: Our Promise of Professionalism