Weekly Market Activity Report
By Erin Milburn on Monday, November 28th, 2011
Let the race to the end of the year begin. With 2012 just around the corner, buyers continued to exceed their November 2010 purchase volumes. Sellers weren't so keen, posting fewer newly-listed properties on the MLS than at this time last year. With roughly 87.5 percent of 2011 data in the books, the clever observers will start snapping sneak peeks of annual statistics and watching YTD numbers a little closer than usual.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending November 19:
• New Listings decreased 18.6% to 938
• Pending Sales increased 30.5% to 805
• Inventory decreased 21.8% to 20,796
For the month of October:
• Median Sales Price decreased 9.6% to $154,500
• Days on Market decreased 0.6% to 134
• Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.9% to 91.2%
• Months Supply of Inventory decreased 27.8% to 6.3
- Home prices reach new record while sales growth moderates
- End of Year Membership Reminders
- Code of Ethics. Your Key to Being a REALTOR.
- 2017 REALTOR Heart of the Community Award
- Market flat in preparation for winter
- The Home Payment Report – Q4
- Where Does My Membership Dues Payment Go?
- MAAR REALTORS® Support Local Candidates for Public Office
- Slight cool-down possible, particularly under $250,000
- The Home Payment Report – Q3