Top Reasons to Pay Your MLS Fees on Time
By Ashley Chambliss on Friday, September 22nd, 2017
Keep your membership alive and pay your MLS fees on time! 4th Quarter MLS Fees are due by September 30. All you have to do is login to the online portal and submit your $119 payment. We’ve made it easy for you through the “How to Pay your Quarterly MLS Fee” video.
If you don’t, here’s what could happen to you (and your office)!
October 1: Unpaid agents are suspended and a $25 late fee is assessed
November 1: Offices with unpaid MLS fees are suspended. This means your membership with MAAR will remain active, but no agents in your office will have MLS access.
December 1: Unpaid offices are terminated. Membership with MAAR and all services will be terminated for all agents in your office, including access to the MLS and Supra lockbox system. A $100 Broker MLS reinstatement fee and all past due amounts will be required to reactivate office MLS access. A $100 reinstatement fee may be applied to all agents in your office to reinstate membership.
We repeat, unpaid offices and agents will lose access to the MLS. Don’t let this become you!
- Mixed Spring: Activity cools while prices, market times remain hot
- Congratulations to our 2018 Scholarship Recipients
- Q1 – 2018 Home Payment Report
- What’s this about 4-Plexes in Minneapolis?
- Sales down in early spring market while prices rally
- NAR Commemorates the 50th Anniversary of the Fair Housing Act
- Pat Paulson Named 2018 Minneapolis Area REALTOR® of the Year
- Sluggish start to 2018 after a record 2017
- MAAR Seeks Realtor Emeritus Members
- Super Bowl week is here!