Super Bowl week is here!
By Ashley Chambliss on Monday, January 29th, 2018
Super Bowl Week festivities have begun. As REALTORS®, we want to remind you to heighten your awareness when meeting new clients. Hundreds of thousands of people are coming here. Unfortunately, some of those people will be here for crimes of opportunity.
Here are a few tips:
• Meet new clients at your office or in a public place.
• During this period of time bring someone with you when meeting new customers and on showings.
• Many people will be renting homes, condos, etc. Be sure when going on a listing appointment that you do your homework to make sure you are meeting the homeowner, and again bring someone with you.
• If you do go alone, be sure to let someone know when you go on an appointment with the information of who you are meeting and their contact information, where you are meeting them and when. Set a time to check in with them, then if they haven’t heard from you, they start the process of finding you with the information you provided.
• Share this information with your colleagues.
Have a fun time this week and be safe!
- A mostly strong start to the year
- On your radar: MAR inclement weather policy
- 2019 Leadership Installation and Awards Celebration
- Peek behind the curtain at MAR with Todd Urbanski
- Home Prices Reach Record High; Sales Down but Inventory Up
- Minneapolis: Proposal Adds Residential Energy Scoring Disclosures to TISH
- NEWS FROM NAR: Preparing for Possible Partial Shutdown of Federal Government
- Long-awaited inventory gains finally arrive
- Plymouth Council Votes Down Short-Term Rental Restrictions
- Position Announcement: MAR Seeks a Chief Executive Officer