Super Bowl week is here!
By Ashley Chambliss on Monday, January 29th, 2018
Super Bowl Week festivities have begun. As REALTORS®, we want to remind you to heighten your awareness when meeting new clients. Hundreds of thousands of people are coming here. Unfortunately, some of those people will be here for crimes of opportunity.
Here are a few tips:
• Meet new clients at your office or in a public place.
• During this period of time bring someone with you when meeting new customers and on showings.
• Many people will be renting homes, condos, etc. Be sure when going on a listing appointment that you do your homework to make sure you are meeting the homeowner, and again bring someone with you.
• If you do go alone, be sure to let someone know when you go on an appointment with the information of who you are meeting and their contact information, where you are meeting them and when. Set a time to check in with them, then if they haven’t heard from you, they start the process of finding you with the information you provided.
• Share this information with your colleagues.
Have a fun time this week and be safe!
- Maps, Maps and More Maps
- Sales Flatten while Sellers Capitalize on Price Gains
- Govt. Affairs Committee Submits Public Comment on Draft Mpls. 2040 Plan
- Sellers: flat. Buyers: down. Prices: up.
- Good news for sellers may finally be luring them into the market
- Long-Term Price Trend
- Q2 – 2018 Home Payment Report
- Slightly less activity yet higher prices in less time
- Mixed Spring: Activity cools while prices, market times remain hot
- Congratulations to our 2018 Scholarship Recipients