John Smaby Elected First Vice-President of the National Association of REALTORS® for 2017
By Erin Milburn on Wednesday, May 18th, 2016
Congratulations to Minneapolis REALTOR®, John Smaby on his election as First Vice–President of the National Association of REALTORS® for 2017 (President-Elect for 2018 and President for 2019). John has 45 years of experience in the real estate industry, with extensive leadership experience on the local, state and national level. It’s an honor to have John represent our real estate community in such an influential and prestigious position. We are in good hands with John and he has our utmost respect and support in his new role.
John Smaby’s vision:
It will take the ideas and energy of each and every one of us to ensure that the future is bright for homebuyers and REALTORS® alike. To that end, I will work tirelessly to take on the issues confronting our industry, and will take your energy and insights and put them to work for a stronger association and our continued success.”
IF you would like to learn more about John Smaby, visit his website.
- Gung-Ho Sellers Post Largest Increase in Nearly Three Years
- Southeast Minnesota REALTORS® MLS merges with NorthstarMLS
- Maps, Maps and More Maps
- Sales Flatten while Sellers Capitalize on Price Gains
- Govt. Affairs Committee Submits Public Comment on Draft Mpls. 2040 Plan
- Sellers: flat. Buyers: down. Prices: up.
- Good news for sellers may finally be luring them into the market
- Long-Term Price Trend
- Q2 – 2018 Home Payment Report
- Slightly less activity yet higher prices in less time