Peek behind the curtain at MAR with Todd Urbanski
By Ashley Chambliss on Thursday, January 24th, 2019
Major Objectives for 2019
Hear from 2019 President Todd Urbanski on upcoming initiatives for this year. There are three major objectives that he and our leadership have in mind.
We are in search of a new CEO to lead the association into the future.
We’re looking at our existing building functionality, and potential options to relocate in order to expand our offerings to members.
We aim to be the face of real estate education in the Twin Cities.
- A mostly strong start to the year
- On your radar: MAR inclement weather policy
- 2019 Leadership Installation and Awards Celebration
- Peek behind the curtain at MAR with Todd Urbanski
- Home Prices Reach Record High; Sales Down but Inventory Up
- Minneapolis: Proposal Adds Residential Energy Scoring Disclosures to TISH
- NEWS FROM NAR: Preparing for Possible Partial Shutdown of Federal Government
- Long-awaited inventory gains finally arrive
- Plymouth Council Votes Down Short-Term Rental Restrictions
- Position Announcement: MAR Seeks a Chief Executive Officer