Inflow + Infiltration Notification
By Ashley Chambliss on Monday, December 5th, 2016
All REALTORS® are encouraged to be informed of the Inflow & Infiltration Point-of-Sale Inspection ordinance from 2016 that was passed in the city of West St. Paul. It is due to be implemented in January 1, 2017.
About the Ordinance
The Inflow & Infiltration Point-of-Sale Inspection requires that all single-family homes will need a video inspection of the sewer lateral. These will be provided by the city for free. Fixes are mandatory by the seller or buyer which may include an entire replacement. | READ MORE
Both St. Paul Area Association of REALTORS® and Minneapolis Area Association of REALTORS® are against the ordinance and plan to work with the Metropolitan Council, the city of West St. Paul, and other communities to find workable solutions to the problem of excessive clean water sewer.
You can attend the meeting this Thursday, December 8, 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. at City Hall 1615 Humboldt Ave., West St. Paul. Coffee and refreshments will be available. The meeting will explain the community’s new Inflow & Infiltration Point of Sale program. | ADD TO CALENDAR
- Gung-Ho Sellers Post Largest Increase in Nearly Three Years
- Southeast Minnesota REALTORS® MLS merges with NorthstarMLS
- Maps, Maps and More Maps
- Sales Flatten while Sellers Capitalize on Price Gains
- Govt. Affairs Committee Submits Public Comment on Draft Mpls. 2040 Plan
- Sellers: flat. Buyers: down. Prices: up.
- Good news for sellers may finally be luring them into the market
- Long-Term Price Trend
- Q2 – 2018 Home Payment Report
- Slightly less activity yet higher prices in less time