End of Year Membership Reminders
By Ashley Chambliss on Monday, November 27th, 2017
‘Tis the season to keep your membership alive! Here are the end of the year reminders you may or may not have remembered:
Annual Membership Dues
Member dues must be paid annually in order to keep your membership active. The membership dues deadline was November 30. If you haven’t yet, please login to pay your renewal.
In addition to paying membership dues upon joining MAAR, you will also be required to pay the current MLS fees if your broker is a member of the RMLS. MLS Quarterly Fees are $119.00. To continue access to the MLS, please submit payment for Quarter 1 MLS Fees by December 31.
Code of Ethics
One year down, one more to go. We’re nearing the second year of the 2-year cycle for Code of Ethics. Complete your Code of Ethics requirement by December 31, 2018 in order to continue your membership with the Association. Stay tuned for upcoming classes to satisfy your Code of Ethics requirement.
Benefits of Membership
- Mixed Spring: Activity cools while prices, market times remain hot
- Congratulations to our 2018 Scholarship Recipients
- Q1 – 2018 Home Payment Report
- What’s this about 4-Plexes in Minneapolis?
- Sales down in early spring market while prices rally
- NAR Commemorates the 50th Anniversary of the Fair Housing Act
- Pat Paulson Named 2018 Minneapolis Area REALTOR® of the Year
- Sluggish start to 2018 after a record 2017
- MAAR Seeks Realtor Emeritus Members
- Super Bowl week is here!