End of Year Membership Reminders
By Ashley Chambliss on Monday, November 27th, 2017
‘Tis the season to keep your membership alive! Here are the end of the year reminders you may or may not have remembered:
Annual Membership Dues
Member dues must be paid annually in order to keep your membership active. The membership dues deadline was November 30. If you haven’t yet, please login to pay your renewal.
In addition to paying membership dues upon joining MAAR, you will also be required to pay the current MLS fees if your broker is a member of the RMLS. MLS Quarterly Fees are $119.00. To continue access to the MLS, please submit payment for Quarter 1 MLS Fees by December 31.
Code of Ethics
One year down, one more to go. We’re nearing the second year of the 2-year cycle for Code of Ethics. Complete your Code of Ethics requirement by December 31, 2018 in order to continue your membership with the Association. Stay tuned for upcoming classes to satisfy your Code of Ethics requirement.
Benefits of Membership
- A mostly strong start to the year
- On your radar: MAR inclement weather policy
- 2019 Leadership Installation and Awards Celebration
- Peek behind the curtain at MAR with Todd Urbanski
- Home Prices Reach Record High; Sales Down but Inventory Up
- Minneapolis: Proposal Adds Residential Energy Scoring Disclosures to TISH
- NEWS FROM NAR: Preparing for Possible Partial Shutdown of Federal Government
- Long-awaited inventory gains finally arrive
- Plymouth Council Votes Down Short-Term Rental Restrictions
- Position Announcement: MAR Seeks a Chief Executive Officer