End of Year Membership Reminders
By Ashley Chambliss on Monday, November 27th, 2017
‘Tis the season to keep your membership alive! Here are the end of the year reminders you may or may not have remembered:
Annual Membership Dues
Member dues must be paid annually in order to keep your membership active. The membership dues deadline was November 30. If you haven’t yet, please login to pay your renewal.
In addition to paying membership dues upon joining MAAR, you will also be required to pay the current MLS fees if your broker is a member of the RMLS. MLS Quarterly Fees are $119.00. To continue access to the MLS, please submit payment for Quarter 1 MLS Fees by December 31.
Code of Ethics
One year down, one more to go. We’re nearing the second year of the 2-year cycle for Code of Ethics. Complete your Code of Ethics requirement by December 31, 2018 in order to continue your membership with the Association. Stay tuned for upcoming classes to satisfy your Code of Ethics requirement.
Benefits of Membership
- Position Announcement: MAR Seeks a Chief Executive Officer
- Heart of the Community Award Recipients
- Supply tight but flattening, prices still rising, sales fluctuating
- Advance Notice of Sale Ordinance to Protect Affordable Multi-Housing
- More Early Signs of Shifting Market Tides
- Gung-Ho Sellers Post Largest Increase in Nearly Three Years
- Southeast Minnesota REALTORS® MLS merges with NorthstarMLS
- Maps, Maps and More Maps
- Sales Flatten while Sellers Capitalize on Price Gains
- Govt. Affairs Committee Submits Public Comment on Draft Mpls. 2040 Plan