End of Year Membership Reminders
By Ashley Chambliss on Monday, November 27th, 2017
‘Tis the season to keep your membership alive! Here are the end of the year reminders you may or may not have remembered:
Annual Membership Dues
Member dues must be paid annually in order to keep your membership active. The membership dues deadline was November 30. If you haven’t yet, please login to pay your renewal.
In addition to paying membership dues upon joining MAAR, you will also be required to pay the current MLS fees if your broker is a member of the RMLS. MLS Quarterly Fees are $119.00. To continue access to the MLS, please submit payment for Quarter 1 MLS Fees by December 31.
Code of Ethics
One year down, one more to go. We’re nearing the second year of the 2-year cycle for Code of Ethics. Complete your Code of Ethics requirement by December 31, 2018 in order to continue your membership with the Association. Stay tuned for upcoming classes to satisfy your Code of Ethics requirement.
Benefits of Membership
- Home prices reach new record while sales growth moderates
- End of Year Membership Reminders
- Code of Ethics. Your Key to Being a REALTOR.
- 2017 REALTOR Heart of the Community Award
- Market flat in preparation for winter
- The Home Payment Report – Q4
- Where Does My Membership Dues Payment Go?
- MAAR REALTORS® Support Local Candidates for Public Office
- Slight cool-down possible, particularly under $250,000
- The Home Payment Report – Q3