Congratulations to our 2018 Scholarship Recipients
By Ashley Chambliss on Monday, April 16th, 2018
Congratulations to our 2018 Scholarship Recipients.
Ken Colston and Lyndon Smith received the Jean Leake Emerging Markets Scholarship and Susan Jackson was awarded the Ann Brockhouse Future Leader Scholarship. Recipients will meet with Minnesota legislators, walk the halls of the Capitol while attending the National Association of REALTORS® Legislative Meetings and Trade Expo in Washington D.C . held in May.
Read more on the scholarship program and consider applying for the 2019 scholarship program by December 1.
- A mostly strong start to the year
- On your radar: MAR inclement weather policy
- 2019 Leadership Installation and Awards Celebration
- Peek behind the curtain at MAR with Todd Urbanski
- Home Prices Reach Record High; Sales Down but Inventory Up
- Minneapolis: Proposal Adds Residential Energy Scoring Disclosures to TISH
- NEWS FROM NAR: Preparing for Possible Partial Shutdown of Federal Government
- Long-awaited inventory gains finally arrive
- Plymouth Council Votes Down Short-Term Rental Restrictions
- Position Announcement: MAR Seeks a Chief Executive Officer