Congratulations to our 2018 Scholarship Recipients
By Ashley Chambliss on Monday, April 16th, 2018
Congratulations to our 2018 Scholarship Recipients.
Ken Colston and Lyndon Smith received the Jean Leake Emerging Markets Scholarship and Susan Jackson was awarded the Ann Brockhouse Future Leader Scholarship. Recipients will meet with Minnesota legislators, walk the halls of the Capitol while attending the National Association of REALTORS® Legislative Meetings and Trade Expo in Washington D.C . held in May.
Read more on the scholarship program and consider applying for the 2019 scholarship program by December 1.
- Good news for sellers may finally be luring them into the market
- Long-Term Price Trend
- Q2 – 2018 Home Payment Report
- Slightly less activity yet higher prices in less time
- Mixed Spring: Activity cools while prices, market times remain hot
- Congratulations to our 2018 Scholarship Recipients
- Q1 – 2018 Home Payment Report
- What’s this about 4-Plexes in Minneapolis?
- Sales down in early spring market while prices rally
- NAR Commemorates the 50th Anniversary of the Fair Housing Act