Code of Ethics. Your Key to Being a REALTOR.
By Ashley Chambliss on Monday, November 27th, 2017
By now you probably realize the value of your REALTOR® status and we hope you have a sense of confidence in ethics when it comes to your business. MAAR is here to make it easy for you to satisfy your Code of Ethics requirement. Did you know the requirement has switched from a 4-year cycle to a 2 year? This means that members must complete the training by December 31, 2018 in order to continue their membership with the Association.
REALTORS® who have joined the Association after January 1, 2017 and attended New Member Code of Ethics, have already fulfilled their Code of Ethics training requirement that must be completed by December 31, 2018. So, new members, you’re off the hook this time around.
If you haven’t yet, choose one of the three ways to satisfy your Code of Ethics requirement.
- MAAR Class
- Online with The CE Shop
- Online through NAR (No CE available)
Read more on the current cycle and ways to complete your Code of Ethics.
Upcoming COE Class
Tuesday, December 5 (1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
Pathways to Professionalism – Code of Ethics 2017/18
This course has been approved by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 2.50 hours of real estate continuing education
- Home prices reach new record while sales growth moderates
- End of Year Membership Reminders
- Code of Ethics. Your Key to Being a REALTOR.
- 2017 REALTOR Heart of the Community Award
- Market flat in preparation for winter
- The Home Payment Report – Q4
- Where Does My Membership Dues Payment Go?
- MAAR REALTORS® Support Local Candidates for Public Office
- Slight cool-down possible, particularly under $250,000
- The Home Payment Report – Q3