5 Real Estate Apps to Try Today
By Erin Milburn on Monday, August 22nd, 2016
With apps popping up around every corner, it can be overwhelming to decide which ones you should use. We talked with tech savvy real estate agent, Brandon Doyle and asked him what he’s using for his business and here is what he shared:
1. Card Reader – No more boring manual input of the names, phone numbers, emails and other information from business cards. Out-of-the-box integration with LinkedIn, Salesforce and Evernote. Easy integration with other CRM systems.
2. Homesnap – Find your next home with our all-new home search interface. Homesnap is powered by the same real-time data used by licensed REALTORS®.
3. Waze – Waze is the world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation app. Join other drivers in your area who share real-time traffic and road info, saving everyone time and gas money on their daily commute.
4. NorthstarMLS – Complete with integration with your NorthstarMLS Matrix account and ShowingTime, search for active and off-market properties.
5. Dropbox – Dropbox works the way you get to all your files from anywhere, on any device, and share them with anyone.
Brandon Doyle, Doyle Real Estate Team with RE/MAX Results REALTOR®. Brandon has a Bachelor’s of Science in Real Estate from St. Cloud State University and is pursuing his Masters of Science in Real Estate at the University of St. Thomas. @DoyleRealtor
- Position Announcement: MAR Seeks a Chief Executive Officer
- Heart of the Community Award Recipients
- Supply tight but flattening, prices still rising, sales fluctuating
- Advance Notice of Sale Ordinance to Protect Affordable Multi-Housing
- More Early Signs of Shifting Market Tides
- Gung-Ho Sellers Post Largest Increase in Nearly Three Years
- Southeast Minnesota REALTORS® MLS merges with NorthstarMLS
- Maps, Maps and More Maps
- Sales Flatten while Sellers Capitalize on Price Gains
- Govt. Affairs Committee Submits Public Comment on Draft Mpls. 2040 Plan