2017 REALTOR Heart of the Community Award
By Ross Auger on Thursday, November 16th, 2017
MAAR shines a light on a few of our members who have dedicated their time, talents and energy to serve in a volunteer leadership capacity in our communities. These REALTORS are change agents. They recognized a critical need in our community and took action to address those needs. Some of these members have established are nonprofit organizations while others have committed countless volunteer hours to lend a hand to help shape a local program. These REALTORS understand the value of community and service. MAAR applauds their efforts and will make a $500 to the organization they serve as a volunteer on their behalf.
- • Jacqueline Erikson, Bridge Realty; Hacienda La Paz Inc
- • Rich Kelley, Edina Realty; Quetico Foundation-US
- • Whitney Kieffer, Keller Williams Realty Integrity Lakes; Ready for Success
- • Kevin Knudsen, Coldwell Banker Burnet; The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Minnesota Chapter
- • Gregory Kuhl, Edina Realty; In Love, Word & Deed
- • Jennifer Olstad, Keller Williams Classic Realty NW; Harold Mezile North Community YMCA
- Sellers: flat. Buyers: down. Prices: up.
- Good news for sellers may finally be luring them into the market
- Long-Term Price Trend
- Q2 – 2018 Home Payment Report
- Slightly less activity yet higher prices in less time
- Mixed Spring: Activity cools while prices, market times remain hot
- Congratulations to our 2018 Scholarship Recipients
- Q1 – 2018 Home Payment Report
- What’s this about 4-Plexes in Minneapolis?
- Sales down in early spring market while prices rally