2017 Annual Report
By David Arbit on Thursday, January 25th, 2018
“Overall, 2017 was a year marked by unprecedented natural disasters, shifting political winds, a variety of social movements and an ongoing – but perhaps waning – synchronized global economic expansion. In the U.S., that expansion is now the third longest on record, while the longest ever stretch of uninterrupted private job growth was cut short by hurricanes and wildfires. In fact, continued job growth and persistently low unemployment is challenging employers and pressuring wages.”
- Sluggish start to 2018 after a record 2017
- MAAR Seeks Realtor Emeritus Members
- Super Bowl week is here!
- 2017 Annual Report
- Home Prices Reach Record High; Home Sales Reach 12-year High
- Home prices reach new record while sales growth moderates
- End of Year Membership Reminders
- Code of Ethics. Your Key to Being a REALTOR.
- 2017 REALTOR Heart of the Community Award
- Market flat in preparation for winter