2017 Annual Report
By David Arbit on Thursday, January 25th, 2018
“Overall, 2017 was a year marked by unprecedented natural disasters, shifting political winds, a variety of social movements and an ongoing – but perhaps waning – synchronized global economic expansion. In the U.S., that expansion is now the third longest on record, while the longest ever stretch of uninterrupted private job growth was cut short by hurricanes and wildfires. In fact, continued job growth and persistently low unemployment is challenging employers and pressuring wages.”
- Mixed Spring: Activity cools while prices, market times remain hot
- Congratulations to our 2018 Scholarship Recipients
- Q1 – 2018 Home Payment Report
- What’s this about 4-Plexes in Minneapolis?
- Sales down in early spring market while prices rally
- NAR Commemorates the 50th Anniversary of the Fair Housing Act
- Pat Paulson Named 2018 Minneapolis Area REALTOR® of the Year
- Sluggish start to 2018 after a record 2017
- MAAR Seeks Realtor Emeritus Members
- Super Bowl week is here!