We Want to Send Someone to Real Estate Connect
By Greg Sax on Thursday, July 16th, 2009
Flyover country. That is our label, no matter how many awards we win in Minneapolis for cleanest city or best place to raise a family or number of live theaters per capita. We can change our national perception if we can send someone to Real Estate Connect in San Francisco.
That is our 50-word response to a contest being put on via blog by The Real Estate Tomato to obtain a free ticket to Inman's Real Estate Connect being held in San Francisco at the luxurious Palace Hotel from August 5 to 7.
If we win a free ticket, it will be a victory for educational advancement in the country's belly section.
Reminder: Even if we don't win a free ticket, you can attend Inman Real Estate Connect at half price through a MAAR special because our illustrious CEO, Mark Allen, will be a panelist at the event. Click here to learn more.
- Minneapolis: Proposal Adds Residential Energy Scoring Disclosures to TISH
- NEWS FROM NAR: Preparing for Possible Partial Shutdown of Federal Government
- Long-awaited inventory gains finally arrive
- Plymouth Council Votes Down Short-Term Rental Restrictions
- Position Announcement: MAR Seeks a Chief Executive Officer
- Heart of the Community Award Recipients
- Supply tight but flattening, prices still rising, sales fluctuating
- Advance Notice of Sale Ordinance to Protect Affordable Multi-Housing
- More Early Signs of Shifting Market Tides
- Gung-Ho Sellers Post Largest Increase in Nearly Three Years