Video Killed the Radio Star
By MAAR on Monday, March 10th, 2008
As some of you have probably noticed, we recently overhauled our entire website. This is something that most businesses do but once in a blue moon due to the time, effort and costs involved. Knowing that this was going to to be the website we’re stuck with for some time—for better or worse—we tried to bring a keen eye towards all the interactive bells and whistles that we all expect our modern web-surfing experience to have.
Web video is one such bell or whistle that we’ve all come to know and love (except when it helps create phenomena like this). So, yes, we are dipping our toes in the video waters; carefully at first and likely with more confidence in the near future. You can take a look at our videos here. Chelsie Foty, our Member Relations staff representative, helped put together these clips.
The clip with the most relevance to The Skinny and our focus on market insight, is the "Intro to Market Info Tools" video, which provides a quick tutorial on our 5 different research tools—where to find them and how to use them to help answer the burning questions you might have.
Click here to view the video. Anything else you’d like us to make a video on? Let us know in the "Comments" section below.
P.S. The music being played is Les Savy Fav, "We’ll Make A Lover of You" from the 2004 album Inches.
- Minneapolis: Proposal Adds Residential Energy Scoring Disclosures to TISH
- NEWS FROM NAR: Preparing for Possible Partial Shutdown of Federal Government
- Long-awaited inventory gains finally arrive
- Plymouth Council Votes Down Short-Term Rental Restrictions
- Position Announcement: MAR Seeks a Chief Executive Officer
- Heart of the Community Award Recipients
- Supply tight but flattening, prices still rising, sales fluctuating
- Advance Notice of Sale Ordinance to Protect Affordable Multi-Housing
- More Early Signs of Shifting Market Tides
- Gung-Ho Sellers Post Largest Increase in Nearly Three Years