The RREAR is Here!
By David Arbit on Friday, February 15th, 2008
Hey! Look here!
Now that we’ve got your attention, here’s the deal.
If you’ve at all paid attention to the research we put out, then you probably already know that one of our most popular research products is the Annual Residential Real Estate Activity Report, released every year around this time. Around these parts, we like to call it "The RREAR" cause like, you know, it’s easier to say and sounds kinda funny and vagely dirty. Think about it phonetically and just try not to laugh.
Well, the 2007 RREAR is here. As per usual, it’s a thorough annual reference guide that provides a detailed look at everything that happened in the Twin Cities housing market in 2007. And we mean everything. Just posted online on our website moments ago, the 2007 edition carries forward some of the exciting new traditions we started last year — additional analysis, tables, charts and thematic maps all designed to go further in depth.
Over the coming weeks, we’ll be posting some interesting info nuggets that we gleaned from this year’s report. Keep your eyes open and check back.
In the meantime, feel free to comment below with your questions or comments regarding the report. Feel free to let us know what you think!
- Minneapolis: Proposal Adds Residential Energy Scoring Disclosures to TISH
- NEWS FROM NAR: Preparing for Possible Partial Shutdown of Federal Government
- Long-awaited inventory gains finally arrive
- Plymouth Council Votes Down Short-Term Rental Restrictions
- Position Announcement: MAR Seeks a Chief Executive Officer
- Heart of the Community Award Recipients
- Supply tight but flattening, prices still rising, sales fluctuating
- Advance Notice of Sale Ordinance to Protect Affordable Multi-Housing
- More Early Signs of Shifting Market Tides
- Gung-Ho Sellers Post Largest Increase in Nearly Three Years