The 100 is Updated for March
By MAAR on Thursday, April 10th, 2008
How many communities does "The 100"—our localized market tool—cover on a monthly basis?
Your answer might’ve been "100," which, logically, I suppose is an excellent educated guess. But you’d be so wrong. Your other answer might’ve been "125" since you probably remember that we added 25 areas to our cadre of area reports in late 2007, but again, you’d be so totally wrong.
The correct answer is….205! That’s right, "The 100" is bigger and badder than ever. Dozens of new communities, a visual map interface and easy-to-access archived reports. It’s so huge that we’ve had to actually change the name to "The 100+." Check the logo below for the shiny new look.
- A mostly strong start to the year
- On your radar: MAR inclement weather policy
- 2019 Leadership Installation and Awards Celebration
- Peek behind the curtain at MAR with Todd Urbanski
- Home Prices Reach Record High; Sales Down but Inventory Up
- Minneapolis: Proposal Adds Residential Energy Scoring Disclosures to TISH
- NEWS FROM NAR: Preparing for Possible Partial Shutdown of Federal Government
- Long-awaited inventory gains finally arrive
- Plymouth Council Votes Down Short-Term Rental Restrictions
- Position Announcement: MAR Seeks a Chief Executive Officer