Position Announcement: MAR Seeks a Chief Executive Officer
By Ashley Chambliss on Thursday, December 13th, 2018
The Minneapolis Area Association of REALTORS® (MAR), is currently conducting a search for an exceptional executive to lead the Association in the capacity of Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The Association is seeking an intuitive and visionary leader with a mindset for new possibilities and the willingness and capability to forge a new path. The new CEO will be given the opportunity to take the vibrant and engaged membership and staff of MAR outside of conventional boundaries to lead the way to our future. There is great potential for growth in the size of the Association and industry impact as Minneapolis is seen as a progressive leader at a national level.
Specific credentials should include the following:
Master’s Degree or equivalent in business, marketing or a related field.
Ten+ years of executive-level leadership experience in a trade association, high profile corporate setting or related environment is required.
MAR offers an exceptional total compensation program and a dynamic work environment.
Interested applicants should immediately forward their resumes to:
W. J. Flynn and Associates, LLC
MAR is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Minneapolis: Proposal Adds Residential Energy Scoring Disclosures to TISH
- NEWS FROM NAR: Preparing for Possible Partial Shutdown of Federal Government
- Long-awaited inventory gains finally arrive
- Plymouth Council Votes Down Short-Term Rental Restrictions
- Position Announcement: MAR Seeks a Chief Executive Officer
- Heart of the Community Award Recipients
- Supply tight but flattening, prices still rising, sales fluctuating
- Advance Notice of Sale Ordinance to Protect Affordable Multi-Housing
- More Early Signs of Shifting Market Tides
- Gung-Ho Sellers Post Largest Increase in Nearly Three Years