MAAR Offers Huge Discount to Inman Real Estate Connect in San Francisco!
By Greg Sax on Tuesday, June 9th, 2009
Mark Allen, MAAR's CEO, will be a panelist at Real Estate Connect in San Francisco, Aug 5–7, 2009. Because of our involvement, MAAR has secured a 50% discount off the regular price of attending this unbelievable networking event.
The special link from here and the code "MLPR" are key to receiving the discount, which is good through June 26, 2009.
What happens at Inman Real Estate Connect? Well, in addition to your being in one of the greatest cities in the world, you will be attending what may be the best real estate conference in the country. You WILL meet the most forward-thinking people in and out of the real estate industry.
These are the people that are changing the business. (Did I already mention that we'll be there?) Conference sessions and workshops are applicable to the "now" factor we're all experiencing. Visit the registration link above to learn more about the event.
Oh, and I hear that the after-hour parties are epic.
Special pricing is available for new registrations only. Inman cannot refund previously registered guests with this special price.
- Minneapolis: Proposal Adds Residential Energy Scoring Disclosures to TISH
- NEWS FROM NAR: Preparing for Possible Partial Shutdown of Federal Government
- Long-awaited inventory gains finally arrive
- Plymouth Council Votes Down Short-Term Rental Restrictions
- Position Announcement: MAR Seeks a Chief Executive Officer
- Heart of the Community Award Recipients
- Supply tight but flattening, prices still rising, sales fluctuating
- Advance Notice of Sale Ordinance to Protect Affordable Multi-Housing
- More Early Signs of Shifting Market Tides
- Gung-Ho Sellers Post Largest Increase in Nearly Three Years