Date last modified: June 27, 2014
Open house directional signs. Offsite open house signs for the sale of individual homes are allowed subject to the following:
- Such signs shall be erected for not more than forty-eight continuous hours.
- Such signs shall be freestanding, and shall not exceed six square feet.
- Maximum height shall be four feet.
- No more than three signs for any open house shall be displayed.
- Open house directional signs shall not be placed on vehicles.“In addition, sign set-back must be at least 5 feet from the curb or shoulder, not on median or islands.” 03/2005
Vacant Property Registration