Date last modified: June 27, 2014
Temporary real estate “open house” signs may be placed in the right of way provided that:
- The sign not be placed in a manner that creates a nuisance to adjacent owners, does not create a safety hazard or block the view of entrances to streets or intersections.
- A sign may be placed one–half hour before the open house and must be removed each day immediately after the open house closes.
- A maximum of four signs in residential zoning district for each open house.
- A sign must not exceed six square feet.
- Signs are limited to a four block radius of the open house.
Vacant Property Registration