Date last modified: June 30, 2014
Real estate open house and directional signage is allowed without the issuance of a temporary sign permit, and in compliance with the following:
- Signs shall not exceed 4 square feet in area per side;
- Signs shall not exceed 3 feet in height;
- At intersections, one open house sign or project directional sign shall be permitted per approach to the intersection, and each sign at an intersection shall be located outside the 30 foot sight triangle for the intersection.
- All real estate open house and directional signs shall be located no less than 5 feet from the edge of a street;
- Signs may be displayed from 6 p.m. Friday until 8 a.m. the following Monday morning.
Vacant Property Registration