Date last modified: July 8, 2014
Temporary offsite directional signs may be erected for the purpose of selling or leasing a single property in accordance with the following limitations:
- No more than two (2) offsite directional signs may be erected for the sale or lease of a single property.
- Signs may be erected only from 10:00 p.m. Friday to 6:00 a.m. Monday.
- Signs shall not exceed six (6) square feet in size and shall not be higher than four (4) feet above the ground.
- Signs may be placed on land only with the owner’s permission. Signs may not be placed within a public right-of-way, sidewalk or trail, and shall not interfere with traffic visibility.
- Only one sign for a single property may be installed upon a lot, Registered Land Survey tract, or parcel (as measured by metes and bounds) of land.
- Each sign shall include the name and telephone number of the owner of the sign.
- Signs may not be placed more than two (2) miles from the project.
Vacant Property Registration