Date last modified: July 8, 2014
Temporary use of portable or movable signs shall be allowed in excess of and in addition to the sign limitations of this ordinance.
1. General Provisions.
- Such signs shall comply with setback provisions for freestanding signs in each zoning district.
- Such signs shall be limited to thirty-two (32) square feet in area.
- A permit shall be obtained from the Code Enforcement Official for each location and time period for placement of such signs.
- Temporary signs shall advertise an activity on the property on which they are located.
- All pennants, streamers, banners, and other forms of temporary signs must be maintained and not be frayed, torn, or tattered.
- Temporary signs may not be displayed longer than 60 days per year by any one business.
3. The following provisions shall apply for freestanding signs, reader boards, and other temporary ground signs:
- Any freestanding sign, or reader board may be located on a property for continuous periods not to exceed thirty (30) days. No more than one (1) such sign will be allowed.
- No property shall be allowed more than four (4) such periods in any twelve (12) month period. 03/2005
Vacant Property Registration