Date last modified: June 27, 2014
Offsite open house directional signs for individual homes are allowed subject to the following:
- Signs shall be erected for not more than 48 continuous hours.
- Such signs shall be freestanding, and shall not exceed 6 square feet.
- Maximum height shall be 4 feet.
- No more than 3 signs for any single open house shall be displayed within the city at any given time.
- Open house directional signs shall not be placed on vehicles.
- Signs shall be at least 10 feet from the curb or shoulder of the road
Onsite real estate signs for the sale or lease of property are allowed subject to following regulations:
- 1 sign per street frontage is allowed.
- Residential signs are allowed 6 square feet in area and 6 feet maximum height.
- Nonresidential signs are allowed 32 square feet maximum in area and 12 feet maximum height.
- Real estate signs shall be removed upon sale or lease of the property.
- Signs shall be at least 10 feet from the curb or shoulder of the road.
Vacant Property Registration