Global Day 2018
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
The Principles of Feng Shui
Lisa Janusz, Wind & Water School of Feng Shui
• Learn about what Feng Shui is and where it came from
• Understand the basic principles of Feng Shui
• Learn about the bagua; what it means and how it’s used
• Learn how to use Feng Shui to help with real estate; buying or selling
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Complimentary Ethnic Lunch between Classes
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m
Having a Global Perspective with Multicultural Clientele
Alisa Poehler, Strategic Account Executive and Cultural Subject Expert
• Gain insight of critical cultural influences and their impact on work styles and expectations for Twin Cities home buyers and sellers.
• Develop a deeper level of understanding around the way culture influences business and compare both similarities and differences among national cultures.
• Improve current skills by focusing on a strategic approach to communicating and working with multicultural clients.
• Help create a deeper understanding and trust level with your multicultural clients.