The Home Payment Report – Q2
By Ashley Chambliss on Monday, May 22nd, 2017
The “MGIC/MAAR Home Payment Report” is a quarterly overview of typical monthly payments on homes recently sold in the Twin Cities’ 50 most active real estate markets. Agents can download the report and forward it to prospects or include it in their own marketing pieces.
The report is produced through a partnership between MAAR and MGIC Corporation, one of the country’s leading private mortgage insurers. It combines home sale prices, property tax rates and interest rate data to give consumers a good feel for what their monthly home payment would be on lower-priced, mid-priced and higher-priced homes in 50 markets ranging from Andover to Woodbury.
“Educating consumers on housing affordability and the costs and benefits of owning versus renting is key to sound decision-making,” says David Arbit, MAAR director of research & economics. “We’re delighted to be working with MGIC to bring this useful new quarterly report to our members and the public.”
- Recent New Construction Activity by Price Point
- Jim Stanton, Owner of Shamrock Development Passed Away
- Inventory Low, Market Times Quick, Buyer and Seller Activity Steady
- WORDS FROM OUR MEMBERS
- The Home Payment Report – Q2
- Impressive buyer activity, considering the dramatic listing shortage
- Trading places? Seller activity up; signed purchase agreements down
- The Home Payment Report – Q1
- Dear sellers, now is your time to shine!
- The Great Mean Reversion